History, culture, food, arts, and fashion are just a few of the wonderful things that come to mind when one thinks of Italy. Come explore why this European gem is one of the most visited countries in the world. This 5-day trip packs a punch with some of the top sites and experiences, giving you a well-rounded Italian vacation. This trip makes a great intro to Italy and can be perfectly paired with a quick jaunt to an additional city before of after our trip.
Touch down in Rome, check in to our premium accommodations, and join the group for our welcome group dinner, where you’ll meet everyone and discuss the days ahead. While in Rome, you’ll visit some of the city’s famous historical landmarks such as the Colosseum and the Trevi fountain. Try some of Italy’s famous dishes from some of the best spots in town during our gastronomy tour.
We’ll packed up and head to out the next morning, being transported to the Sorrento region.
Come photo ready as we tour the picturesque Amalfi coastline. We will visit some of the best vineyards and receive an exquisite wine sampling.
On the final day, we’ll head back to Rome, and you will be transferred to the airport where you can depart for your onward travels.
- Meeting Location: Rome, Italy
- Dates: June 7-11 2023
- Airport(s): You can choose to fly into Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO) or Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA)
We’ll find you a roommate if you don’t request one
*Prices listed are per person.
Payment Plans Available
- 4* and 5* Hotel accommodations.
- Entrance fees to all scheduled activities (listed above).
- Ground transportation to scheduled activities.
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Flight to destination
- Required travel documents (passport, visas, etc)
- Mandatory COVID-19 PCR Tests
- Medical Travel Insurance (send us a copy after obtaining this insurance)
- Tips and Gratuities
Questions? Many answers can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Choose to pay the full amount or a deposit to reserve your spot. By choosing to pay the deposit, you will be enrolled in our automatic payment plan option. Click “reserve your spot” for more details and to register.